Why Choose Capital Financial?
We live and work in a rapidly changing global marketplace. With the amount of technology and the myriad of financial products and services available, investors are seeking personalized attention and expertise. Since 1980, Capital Financial has provided individual and corporate clients with quality investments and professional guidance to assist them in meeting their financial objectives. These services are available through a network of individual registered representatives and investment advisors, some of whom conduct business at financial institutions.
Accomplishing Your Goal…Is Our Goal.
Capital Financial’s representatives have the knowledge and expertise to assist clients in meeting their objectives whether it is growth, income, tax savings or estate conservation. Conservative, time-proven investments provide the foundation for Capital Financial’s successful investment philosophy — savings clients’ time, effort and expense.
How Can Capital Financial Guide You?
Capital Financial prides itself in being client focused and service oriented. We believe in building relationships for the long-term. Successful investing and financial planning does not begin or end with purchasing an investment. Depending on each client’s needs, an investment representative can:
- Assist you in determining your financial goals.
- Review your current savings and investment programs.
- Analyze your present tax situation.
- Provide you with thorough, thoughtful investment planning.
- Provide you with guidance in the selection of quality investments.
- Implement your investment decisions.
- Assist you in estate planning.
- Periodically review your financial goals and investments.
Business Continuity Plan Summary
Capital Financial Holdings, Inc., (“Company”) has established a formalized Business Continuity Plan to be implemented in the wake of a natural or man-made disaster. Such disasters might include, but are not limited to fire, tornado, flood, earthquake or chemical spill. The Company’s policy is to respond to disasters by safeguarding employees’ lives and Company property, making a financial and operational assessment, quickly recovering and resuming operations, protecting all of the Company’s books and records, and allowing customers to transact business. The Company has made provisions and has established procedures to ensure the continuance of business within a predetermined “reasonable” period of time.
The Company’s Business Continuity Plan is reviewed regularly and is subject to change. Any updates to this summary will be promptly posted to the Company’s websites. Customers may obtain updated summaries at no cost by written request or by calling (877) 814-6379.
Capital Financial Services Corporation understands your concerns about guarding information about you and your account(s) and considers the privacy of our clients to be of fundamental importance. We have established the following standards to safeguard the personal and confidential information you entrust to us.
Collection of Information
While we do not sell any nonpublic personal information about our customers to third parties, we do collect and retain such information about you including:
- Information from applications or other forms, such as you and your spouse’s names, occupations, street address and social security numbers;
- Information regarding your financial position, investment experience and objectives; and
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and transaction detail.
- Disclosure of Information
Disclosure of nonpublic personal information to affiliates is often necessary to conduct our business. We have also disclosed such information to third parties as permitted by law. Some instances when we have provided information to nonaffiliates include:
- Disclosing information necessary to process and service account transactions that you authorize;
- Disclosing your name and address to third parties who assist with mailing product-related materials; and
- Disclosing information as required by regulatory or law enforcement agencies or with others as permitted by law.
- Confidentiality and Security
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the integrity of your personal information.
- Limited Access to Information
Access to your nonpublic personal information is limited to authorized employees, affiliates and third parties. The information will then only be used for authorized purposes such as maintaining or servicing your account(s) or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Further Information
Annual Report of Financials
The Capital Financial Services’ annual audited financial report is available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.